New Member Forms
Please find below, our New Member forms. Paper copies will be handed out at the first rehearsal and must be returned at the following rehearsal. Forms can also be filled out by clicking the links below, please email them to Risingyoungstars123@gmail.com as soon as possible.
- Membership Fees are £90.00 with a reduced sibling rate of £75.00
- These can be paid in 3 instalments
- Payment 1 – due on 6th Feb 2024 – Please note that cast members will not receive their cast show t-shirt until the first payment is received
- Payment 2 – due on 5th March 2024
- Final Payment – due on 16th April 2024
- Membership agreements must be completed and returned on the first rehearsal and fees paid by the requested date to continue in the production
- This fee covers the entire rehearsal & performance period, rehearsal materials, & a personalised show t-shirt
- There is a reduced fee policy for sibling groups – Please speak to a member of our committee if you have siblings attending rehearsals
- We are a voluntary, community group and as such, this fee is used to help offset the cost of rehearsals & performance venue hire, member insurance, costumes, stage set, sound & lighting provisions etc.
Fee’s should be paid by direct bank transfer to
Bank of Scotland, Rising Youngstars Account,
Sort code 80-22-60,
Account Number 10210464, quoting cast member name as reference.
If this is not possible, please speak to a member of the committee about an alternative arrangement.